Dr. C. Dowling
Cristina Dowling has been working as a medical specialist since 2010. She specialised in radiology at the UMC Utrecht and spent part of her studies in the Gelre Hospitals in Apeldoorn. After completing her studies, she worked at READE – Centre for Rehabilitation and Rheumatology in Amsterdam for 5 years. Dr. Dowling is a general radiologist with a special interest in muscoloskeletal radiology. She has extensive experience in muscoloskeletal ultrasound examinations and MSK interventions such as joint biopsies/injections and ultrasound-guided barbotages.
At Medical Centre Jan van Goyen, and in addition to the general radiological activities, she predominantly focusses on ultrasounds and ultrasound-guided interventions. Dr. Dowling also works at the OLVG West for two days a week.
Together with the rheumatologists and radiologists from READE and the VUmc, she conducted a research into the early diagnostics of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Cristina Dowling is a member of the NVvR (Dutch Society for Radiology), section Muscoloskeletal radiology, ESR (European Society of Radiology) and the LAD. To keep herself up to date with the latest developments and to extend her knowledge in the various areas of her profession, Dr. Dowling participates in (inter)national scientific conferences and refresher courses.
- Dutch Society for Radiology
- European Society of Radiology
- National Society for Employed Physician (LAD)
- Three year clinical outcome following baseline Magnetic Resonance Imaging of anti-citrullinated protein antibody-positive arthralgia patients: an explorative study – Gent YY, Ter Wee MM, Ahmadi N, Dowling C, van KC Voskuyl AE, van der Laken CJ et al., Arthritis & Rheumatology, September 2014.
- Subclinical synovitis detected by macrophage PET, but not MRI, is related to short-term flare of clinical disease activity in early RA patients – Gent YY, ter Wee MM, Voskuyl AE, den Uyl D, Ahmadi N, Dowling C, van Kuijk C, Hoekstra OS, Boers M, Lems WF, van der Laken CJ. Arthritis Research & Therapy, September 2015.
Click here here to read patients’ experiences with this physician or to leave a review.
BIG number: 19060304001