Dr. M. P. J. van den Bekerom
Michel van den Bekerom graduated with honours at the Catholic University of Leuven (Belgium), after which he completed his specialist training in orthopaedics at the AMC/Slotervaart and the Spaarne Hospital. He then secured a fellowship in shoulder and elbow conditions. Michel van den Bekerom is a member of the Orthopaedics department of the OLVG and has part of his practice at Medical Centre Jan van Goyen. Michel specialist areas are the shoulder and elbow problems and arthroscopy. Dr. Van den Bekerom has over 70 publications to his name.
- Dutch Orthopaedics Society (NOV)
- Dutch Society for Arthroscopy (NVA)
- Dutch Society for Orthopaedic Traumatology (NVOT)
- European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy (ESSKA)
- NOV Shoulder and Elbow Working Group
BIG number: 59061944201