In response to the latest developments in healthcare and increased waiting times, we have restarted our outpatient care from mid-may. The safety of our patients and employees is very important to us. That is why we have taken measuresments to ensure that our care runs as smoothly and safely as possible. Please follow the measurements below.
Existing and new appointments
- Is your appointment cancelled before? One of our consultants/ assistants will contact you as soon as possible to make a new appointment.
- All appointments are prioritized based on urgency. So it may take a little longer before you can be scheduled. We ask for your understanding.
- Where possible, appointments are kept as much as possible by telephone/ video call.
Your visit to Medical Centre Jan van Goyen
- We request you to avoid visiting our clinic unless you have scheduled an appointment on location.
- If you have fever or complaints such as coughing, shortness of breath or a cold, you may not enter our clinic.
- We kindly ask to visit our clinic alone, your accompanist can wait outside.
- In order to be able to control the number of patients present in our buildings, we ask you to come shortly in advance, but on time. If you are late, the appointment unfortunately cannot proceed.
- You should disinfect your hands before and after a visit to Jan van Goyen. Herefore we provide disinfection at all entrances and exits.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact our employees on: 020 30 55 800