dr. Ling Oei has been working as a specialist since 2020. The internist-endocrinologist is trained at the IJsselland Hospital, Erasmus MC, Maasstad Hospital and Leiden University Medical Center. She specializes in general internal medicine and has a particular interest in osteoporosis. dr. Oei has been working part-time at Jan van Goyen Medical Center since 2021. The doctor also works at Erasmus MC, Leiden University Medical Center and Van Weel-Bethesda Hospital. In 2013, she attended Stanford University in the United States for postdoctoral research and obtained her PhD from Erasmus University in 2016. dr. Oei then continued her scientific career and supervises students and PhD students in their own lines of research with awarded grants.
“I think it is important to guide people optimally with their health and illness by listening carefully to their own needs and ideas. I became a doctor and medical specialist to help people and because I find the healing art of illness and also health interesting. I strive to make the most appropriate examinations and treatments available to patients. It's special how people share their story and entrust their health to me.”
Ling Oei goes home with a satisfied feeling when she has helped people as well as possible together with her colleagues.
- Dutch Internists Association
- Dutch Society for Endocrinology
- Dutch Association for Calcium and Bone Metabolism
- Network Internists Improving Obesity Care
- Society for Epidemiology
- Association of Dutch Female Physicians
- European Society of Endocrinology
- European Federation for the Study of Diabetes
- Endocrine Society
- European Calcified Tissue Society
- American Society of Clinical Endocrinology
- American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
- Pituitary Society