Drs. Annigje Jensema has been a dermatologist and phlebologist since 2009. She has been working at both the Medical Centre and Aesthetic Centre Jan van Goyen since August 2015. Before that, she worked at the Sint Lucas Andreas Hospital and the OLVG in Amsterdam.
She studied Medicine at the University of Amsterdam and then trained to become a dermatologist at the AMC Hospital. During her studies and training, she worked abroad for several months, including in the USA, Tanzania, and Suriname.
In addition to general dermatology, she specialised in phlebology (varicose veins care), skin surgery, and nail afflictions and surgery. She also performs cosmetic dermatology procedures.
- Dutch Society for Dermatology and Venereology (NVDV)
- Dutch College of Phlebology
- Benelux Association for Phlebology
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology (EADV)
- European Nail Society
- Member of the visitation committee of the NVDV
HEALTH CARD NETHERLANDS
Click here to read patients’ experiences with this physician or to leave a review.