Facial skin tumors

The diagnosis of skin tumours is often done by the dermatologist or the GP.

When a skin tumour is located on the face, it can be removed by the ENT specialist. We will know within one week whether the skin abnormality has been removed completely and the ENT specialist/face surgeon can carry out reconstructive surgery when this is required.

Do you have a question about Facial skin tumors? Then send us a e-mail.

On this page:

Search & Find