The specialists at Medical Center Jan van Goyen cordially invite you to a training evening in plastic surgery. Accreditation has been requested for 2 points.
Date: November 14
Reception: 5.30 pm, refresher training starts at 6.00 pm
Location: St. Ignatius Gymnasium
Address: Jan van Eijckstraat 47, 1077 LH Amsterdam
|5.30pm – 6.00pm||Walk-in with sandwiches|
|6pm – 7pm||Murder tits? Everything about Breast Implant Illness (BII/ASIA) – Drs. JG van der Meer, plastic surgeon|
|7pm – 8pm||To feel good! Life After Bariatric Surgery – Dr. J.M.G. Florisson, plastic surgeon|
|20:00 – 21:00||Basic pathology of the hand – Dr. M. Arjaans, plastic and hand surgeon|
During the training, the following learning objectives are central:
Breast Implant Illness (BII/ASIA)
- Fable or fact?
- How to recognize this?
- Diagnostic tools and treatment
- Reasons for referral to second line
Skin excess after bariatric surgery
- What is excess skin?
- Classification and gradations
- Surgical treatment
- When is a patient suitable and does referral make sense?
Basic pathology of the hand
- Common complaints of the hand
- How to recognize and treat these?
- Diagnosis and additional research yes or no?
- Hand therapy or referral to secondary care
For use in:
General practitioners, general practitioners in training
You can register by sending an email no later than November 7 to GPs@jvg.nl including your BIG number, name and name of the practice in which you work. If you have any questions, you can contact us on telephone number 020 – 305 58 03.