Due to the coronavirus, we have to take far-reaching measures and take our responsibility. As a subsidiary of OLVG, Jan van Goyen follows OLVG's policy to prevent further spread of the virus.
Medical Center Jan van Goyen has decided the following:
- From March 16, 100% will be scaled down from the elective scheduled appointments of the outpatient clinics and surgeries. We will contact all patients to cancel the appointments or convert them into a call appointment.
- Outpatient care is provided by telephone where possible.
- Our medical specialists can be reached by telephone for urgent questions. You will find the telephone numbers at the bottom of this email.
- The laboratory is open until further notice for necessary care (please note: the laboratory is now located at De Lairessestraat 99, 1071 NX Amsterdam).
- Radiology (X-ray and ultrasound program) is open until further notice for necessary care. The evening program on Monday evening is cancelled.
- You can simply send other referrals via Zorgdomein. These are planned by our employees at a later time, when there is more insight into the course of the outbreak.
- Our employees themselves take the initiative to schedule new appointments with patients whenever possible.
- All planned meetings have been cancelled, including refresher courses and patient information.
- Meetings, social events and travel abroad are not permitted for employees at this time.
- Patients or visitors who have a fever or complaints such as coughing, shortness of breath or a cold are not allowed to enter the building.
Every day we look at whether and how we can continue our care.
Do you have questions? Please contact us on 020 3055 800 or call the referral line of the outpatient clinic.