Making an appointment and registration
To make an appointment, please ring:020 – 305 58 00.
To cancel or change an appointment
On working days, you may phone the appropriate clinic between 08:30 and 17:00. We are not available at the weekend or on public holidays. If you cannot attend, we would very much appreciate it if you cancel your appointment in good time, so it is available for another patient. If you do not cancel an existing appointment in good time (no show), you will be invoiced for this.
You may be referred to our centre by your GP, a specialist or your health insurer. You may also make an appointment at the Jan van Goyen MC on your own initiative. It is important that you bring the referral from your GP with you!
At your first visit to our centre, please report to reception and you will be warmly welcomed. It is important that you are registered immediately at reception for proper handling and payment of invoices.
What do you need to bring to your first appointment?
- Insurance details (name of insurer and policy number)
- ID (valid driving licence, passport or ID card)
- A referral letter from your GP or specialist. Without this letter, all costs will be invoiced to you.
- A current list of medication (AMO) if you are taking any; this may be requested from your pharmacy and should not be more than three months old.
- Any examination or investigation information that you have.
Ineligibility for surgery
Patients under 16 or over 80 years old will only be considered for surgery under local anaesthetic at our centre.